Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

DIY Quickie: Flower Crown



This is a look I posted on my other blog last summer. This picture got so much response on Tumblr I thought I would share some unseen photos with you guys and a few images of me making the flower halo.  Its not spring yet so this outfit isnt a very useful stimulant but hopefully the DIY portion brings you some inspiration. - Phoebe
Cat Tank- Forvever21
High Waisted Shorts-American Apparel
Heels-Jeffery Campbell
Flower Crown- DIY (scroll for instructions)
Tumblr Photo-http://www.tumblr.com/reblog/24968371350/p3z401yE










This DIY is very straight forward. I bought fake silk flowers from the craft store and popped them off their stems. Next I found an old athletic headband that fits comfortably lose around the crown of my head. Finally I hot glued the flowers onto the headband alternating the flowers by size (big flower, little flower, big, little, big, little...).  Sorry for the poor quality Iphone pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment