Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Who says?

Who says you cant wear flower crowns in the winter?!

 Who says you cant wear flower crowns in the winter?! For the purpose of showing all the components of my outfit i left off my jacket but adding a flower halo to a thick wooly outfit is my latest obsession. The contrast of dainty flowers and winter socks makes me swoon. I would normally pair this look with a skirt but for the sake of changing it up i chose my high waisted American Apparel shorts. It was really warm today so i didn't wear tights, but adding a pair would give a more wintery look. I honestly don't believe in "Fashion Rules" i wear blue and black together, and white any day i like. Dont put restrictions on something as free as fashion . Wear what you like there are no rules!




No comments:

Post a Comment