Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Trend I'm Loving: Beanies

This winter I have become obsessed with wearing beanies! Over the past couple months I have collected dozens. Not only does it give a casual yet chic look but also saves you from those bad hair days and late wake ups. Beanies have become one of my stable accessories for school because I can be comfortable, warm yet still cute. You can find beanies in all patterns and shapes ranging from super cheap to super expensive at almost every store! I found that I rock my beanies mostly with loose waves to achieve a casual but still fashionable look! I also found that I can still wear my much loved neon in winter by having an all neutral outfit then my neon beanie as a pop of color and focus of the look! What's y'all's favorite winter accessory this year!?! -xoxo Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment